- Hereford cattle
- Product Type: Livestock
- Style: Alive
- Type: Cattle
- Certification: ALL
- Weight (kg): 620 – 875
- Place of Origin: USA
Brand Name: Hereford cattle
Model Number: D7HP21NM
- Supply Ability: 85 Unit/Units per Day
- Packaging Details
- As Required with all the Care Needed
- Port: Buyer’s choice.
- The cows average 149 cm and weigh 620 – 875 kg; the bulls average 158 cm and weigh 1,000 – 1,295 kg.
- We are a worldwide distributor of live cattle, sheep, lambs, pigs , piglet , goats of all kinds.
- Our pregnant heifers are from 4 to 7 months pregnancy . they are of very excellent health conditions.
- The Hereford cattle are muscular, very strong and hardy animals. They are well known for their vigor and longevity. Many cows live and produce calves beyond the age of 15 years. The Hereford is a British breed of beef cattle that originated in the county of Herefordshire, in the West Midlands of England. It has been exported to many countries, and there are more than five million purebred Hereford cattle in over fifty nations worldwide.
Pregnancy : 6 – 8 months
Milking capacity : 34– 39 liters per day
- Age : 16 – 38 months
Certification: Pedigree,veterinary certificate
Packaging detail: packed in cages or as per customer’s request
- We also have;
- – Fleckvieh cattle
– Brahman cattle
- – Beefmaster cattle
– Holstein cattle– Limousin cattle– Charolais cattle
– Girolando cattle– Gelbvieh cattle
– Jersey cattle
- The Fullblood Hereford Federation (FSFF) operates to develop & promote the Fullblood Hereford & Fullblood Fleckvieh breeds of cattle worldwide. To meet these objectives, the FSFF will initiate & participate in programs to educate beef producers of the important economic traits of Hereford & Fleckvieh cattle, will promote & encourage the use of Hereford & Fleckvieh beef cattle genetics, and will work to market the breeds worldwide to both purebred and commercial beef producers.
Our animal are well bred champions, free from parasite and other disease, current on vaccination and regularly vet checked by our qualify surgeon.
Interested buyers should please contact us for more information.