- Product Type: Livestock
- Style: Alive
- Type: Cattle
- Certification: ALL
- Weight (kg): 590 – 885
- Place of Origin: USA
- Brand Name: Live Cattle
- Model Number: DFJF34W
- Supply Ability: 85 Unit/Units per Day
- Packaging Details
- As Required with all the Care Needed
- Port: Varies
- Average height of our mature bulls are about 150-165 cm at the withers. Average live body weight of the mature angus vary from 590 to 885kg. And live body weight of the mature bulls is between 870 – 985 kg.
- We are a world wide distributor of live cattle, sheep, lambs, pigs , piglet , goats of all kinds.
- Our pregnant heifers are from 4 to 7 months pregnancy . they are of very excellent health conditions.
Pregnancy : 4 – 7 months
Milking capacity : 31 – 35 liters per day
- 9,000 Kg / Lactation (305 days).
Age : 18 – 30 months
Certification: Pedigree,veterinary certificate
Packaging detail: packed in cages or as per customer’s request
- We also have;
– Fleckvieh cattle
– Brahman cattle– Beefmaster cattle
– Holstein cattle
– Charolais cattle
– Hereford cattle
– Texas Longhorn cattle
– Girolando cattle
- The Fullblood Angus Federation (FSFF) operates to develop & promote the Fullblood Angus & Fullblood Fleckvieh breeds of cattle worldwide. To meet these objectives, the FSFF will initiate & participate in programs to educate beef producers of the important economic traits of Angus & Fleckvieh cattle, will promote & encourage the use of Angus & Fleckvieh beef cattle genetics, and will work to market the breeds worldwide to both purebred and commercial beef producers.
Our animal are well bred champions, free from parasite and other disease, current on vaccination and regularly vet checked by our qualify surgeon.
Interested buyers should please contact us for more information.